Instructions for completing the Capital Campaign Questionnaire:
- Gather. Ask at least one other person to take the questionnaire with you (in person or by conference call)
- Say a short prayer. Ask God to open the eyes of your heart so that you might glimpse God’s vision for St. Nicholas Episcopal Church.
- Review the Capital Campaign process (scroll to bottom of page)
- Watch the 5 min. Power Point Presentation. (click here)
- Take the online Discernment Questionnaire (below)
- Closing Prayer. Thank God for being present.
There are three phases to our capital campaign.
- Discernment, in which we clarify our vision for our parish and how it related to the church building. [this is the phase we are in now]
- Feasibility, in which we determine how much resources we can raise toward meeting the need, how many phases it will require, and over how many years. [this is the phase we will do in the spring]
- Ask, in which we gather our people together to receive their financial commitments toward the church building. [we will schedule this after we complete phase 2]