It’s been 20 years since we started a Sunday evening service at Darnestown Presbyterian Church, with 12 households, 3 years funding from the Diocese of Washington, and no idea whether we would succeed or not, but with a God-given vision for being and becoming “A Place to Belong! A Place to Become!” – a belief that Christ’s love alone was sufficient to unite and grow a church, it’s people, and the community around us.
It’s been 20 years… and God has been faithful… and always will be.
And if you are look for a church to call home, come and join us for the long-term, as we build our church, build up our faith community, and building up the community around us.
Sunday Service Times & Information:
10:00am−11:00am: Morning Service with Communion
- 10:00am: Service of the Word – Great Room
- 10:00am: Children’s Chapel – Classroom Area
- 10:40am: All ages together for Communion – Great Room
11:00am–11:45am: Fellowship | Formation
- Adults & Teens – Great Room
- PreK−4th Grade: Godly Play Sunday School – Classroom Area